Exposition of the Holy Quran – 113 Al-Falaq (G A Parwez)
Surah 113: Al-Falaq
(The Rising Dawn)
(1) (The stage which this revolution is now entering is likely to produce a clash with the opposing forces. You thus have to be very careful. Just as a newborn baby needs its mother for protection, you should tell your followers) Say, ‘I take refuge under Allah’s Nizam-e-Rabubiyya, Whose law of creation and evolution stipulates that something new always results from the clash of positive (constructive) and destructive forces. The seed bursts and the shoot emerges (6:96).
(2) It would be good if whatever Allah has created in the universe is utilized according to the values and laws determined by Him, but it creates evil if it is utilized in an unjust and unlawful manner. Hence, it is very important for us to remain cautious of this type of evil. Utmost caution is required to avoid the unjust and wrong utilization (against the dictates of wahi) of the heavenly forces.
(3) Furthermore, we have to be extremely cautious when utilizing things, the non-availability of which would hinder growth and development (for example the lack of water hinders the growth of plants).
(4) The opponents of this system will unleash propaganda which, through its psychological effect, could weaken our firm resolution; dampen our spirits; and create doubts in our minds. This may result in shaking our convictions. Therefore, we also have to be cautious of such activities of the opponents.
(5) Also there will be people who will be extremely jealous of our successes. We also have to be careful of their jealously and malice.
(These are the evil and destructive forces about which we have to remain careful. The practical way to ensure this would be to fully obey the divine laws, and so remain within His protective custody.)
598 total views, 5 views today